Profinet test bundle

Cynthia_Wilson

Profinet test bundle

What testing tools are included in the Profinet test bundle ?​
Ranger
PROFINET Expert

Cynthia_Wilson wrote: 04 Oct 2023, 11:22 What testing tools are included in the Profinet test bundle ?​
The bundle contains various tools such as RT-Tester (ART), IRT-Tester (SPIRTA), Security Level 1 Tester and the GSDML Checker. In addition, supporting documents like the Test Specification, Test Case Specification, PROFINET Specification and many PI guidelines are included.
anuja

Re: Profinet test bundle

Hi Team,
We have the latest test bundle from PI that is 2.44.1.2. My query here is are all the test cases migrated from standard setup to ETS setup i.e. unified test setup, if no when it will be done? Moving further if we want to certify our profinet device the pre-test execution should be sufficient with ETS test setup right??
olliew

Re: Profinet test bundle

anuja wrote: 07 Mar 2024, 13:18 Hi Team,
We have the latest test bundle from PI that is 2.44.1.2. My query here is are all the test cases migrated from standard setup to ETS setup i.e. unified test setup, if no when it will be done? Moving further if we want to certify our profinet device the pre-test execution should be sufficient with ETS test setup right??
Most of the tests are migrated to ETS test setup.
IRT (SPIRTA), PROFIdrive, PROFIsafe tests, require different setups, but that may not apply to your device.
InterOperability stuff requires other equipment, but I gather most will leave that up to the test labs (I know we do ;) )

When in doubt have a look into the latest Testspec, there is a detailed overview inside.
Ask another Question