When I use the balenaEtcher to flap, I almost always get an error message that the verification did not work, is that ok

Webinar_Question

When I use the balenaEtcher to flap, I almost always get an error message that the verification did not work, is that ok

When I use the balenaEtcher to flap, I almost always get an error message that the verification did not work, is that ok?
s.zach

Re: When I use the balenaEtcher to flap, I almost always get an error message that the verification did not work, is tha

Webinar_Question wrote: 09 Sep 2024, 09:57 When I use the balenaEtcher to flap, I almost always get an error message that the verification did not work, is that ok?
The process should end with a successful validation. If you have this problem, please try common problem solutions. Like download bundle again, reinstall tester and try with new image and try different SD-card.

Please also check your version of the Balena Etcher. Please only use version 1.18.9 or earlier. There are known bugs in later version. 1.19.x regarding images with .xz ending.
Ask another Question