New ETS firmware not provided in Test Bundle downloads

AlfredoAtSherpa

New ETS firmware not provided in Test Bundle downloads

Hi. I cannot find the new firmware for the ETS board in the test bundles provided on the PI site.
I cannot execute the ART, as a result.
Is it possible that the test bundles were updated without the ETS firmware?
Attachments
ETS_Firmware_NotAvailableIn_TEST_BUNDLE1.png
ETS_Firmware_NotAvailableIn_TEST_BUNDLE1.png (253.69 KiB) Viewed 14270 times
j.rost
PROFINET Expert

Re: New ETS firmware not provided in Test Bundle downloads

AlfredoAtSherpa wrote: 16 Dec 2023, 10:04 Hi. I cannot find the new firmware for the ETS board in the test bundles provided on the PI site.
I cannot execute the ART, as a result.
Is it possible that the test bundles were updated without the ETS firmware?
Install the Automated RT Tester and within the installation directory of the Automated RT-Tester (default: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Automated RT-Tester") you find the EtsFirmware folder which contains the fitting EtsFirmware for this version. It was always there and the duplication in the bundle itself was removed. This is also part of the corresponding documentation.

BR
Julian
Attachments
EtsFirmware.PNG
EtsFirmware.PNG (8.07 KiB) Viewed 14255 times
AlfredoAtSherpa

Re: New ETS firmware not provided in Test Bundle downloads

j.rost wrote: 18 Dec 2023, 08:55 Install the Automated RT Tester and within the installation directory of the Automated RT-Tester (default: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Automated RT-Tester") you find the EtsFirmware folder which contains the fitting EtsFirmware for this version. It was always there and the duplication in the bundle itself was removed. This is also part of the corresponding documentation.

BR
Julian
Thanks so much. Will look into this in the next few days. I realize the ETS manual "clearly" says so. Sorry about that.
Ask another Question